May 20, 2012
The annual Woody Peoples Memorial Scholarship Outing and banquet will be held on Thursday, May 31 at Paxon Hollow Country Club. There are still have openings for golfers, dinner guests and sponsors.
You can support the Scholarship Fund in any of the following ways:
- Raffle Donation
….As a reminder, the money raised each year is given to a graduate of Marple Newtown High School that displays the same type of hard working and overachieving traits like Woody…
In 2011, together we were able to raise over $4,500 for the Woody Peoples Memorial Scholarship Fund. I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support. This year, theWPMC Golf Outing will be held on Thursday May 31st at Paxon Hollow Country Club. Please mark your calendar; we expect to have another great turnout this year.
- 1:00pm – Shotgun Golf Outing Starts
- 5:30pm – Banquet, Food, 3 Hour Open Bar & Prizes
As we have done in the past, the outing will be a shotgun format starting at 1:00pm followed by the banquet/dinner with food and 3 hour open bar.
Attached are the Golf/Banquet signup form and the Sponsorship Form.
Here is how you can help make this a great success.
- Golf – If you are planning on golfing, please reserve your foursome and let us know who will be playing in your group. If you don’t have your group completed now, that’s okay, just let us know you are golfing and we will reserve your spot.
- Sponsorship – Being a hole sponsor is the best way to help us raise money for the Woody Peoples Memorial Scholarship fund. We have 3 levels of sponsorship.
- Gold Level – $500 – Special giveaway at the outing with your name or company name on it. Recognition at Awards banquet. Signage on course.
- Silver Level – $200 – Recognition at Awards Banquet. Signage on Course.
- Bronze Level – $100 – Signage on Course
- Raffle Prizes – We are always looking for donations to our raffle drawing. Whether it is golf gear, electronics, sporting even tickets or anything you would like to donate. By donating these prizes we can maximize the money we raise for the Woody Peoples Memorial Scholarship Fund. Please let us know if you have anything to donate.
- Banquet Attendees – We welcome anyone who does not want to golf to attend the banquet ceremony. **The banquet cost has been reduced to $40 this year**